Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. This license applies to the domain name akafugu.jp, and all subdomains, such as www.akafugu.jp, store.akafugu.jp and shop.akafugu.jp
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Akafugu Corporation's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Akafugu Corporation's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Akafugu Corporation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Akafugu Corporation's web site are provided "as is". Akafugu Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Akafugu Corporation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Akafugu Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Akafugu Corporation's Internet site, even if Akafugu Corporation or a Akafugu Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Akafugu Corporation's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Akafugu Corporation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Akafugu Corporation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Akafugu Corporation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Akafugu Corporation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Akafugu Corporation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Akafugu Corporation's web site shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
1. Collection of Personal Information
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. The information you register for your store account will be kept in the system indefinately or until you chose to delete your account. When you delete your account, all the information connected to the account will be removed from our system.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Processing & Shipping times
Orders placed between Monday and Thursday are normally dispatched within 48 hours or less, orders placed Friday or Weekends will be shipped on the next available working day.
1. Return Policy
We can only accept returns of unopened products and kits, within 14 days of receipt or 30 days after shipping for orders shipped with Airmail or Airmail/Small Package. Return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. All returns are credited as store credit upon receipt. RMAs are required for returns, contact us before returning any package! If you are unable to return an item within the time limit described above, please contact us by email to let us know of your intention to return the order. If you believe your have received an order in error, please contact us in the same time period as above.
2. Customs and Taxes
Most of our electronic kits do not have any import taxes to most countries. In the event of custom and taxes it is the costumer that has sole responsibility to pay such fees. We strive to put accurate content description for all our packages to minimize the time any package has to stay in customs.
- EMS (link)
This is the fastest option, a tracking number will be sent out via email so you can track your package. Usually takes about 3-4 days to reach the border to your country. EMS packages have a tracking number and is insured.
- Airmail/Small package (link)
For shipments under 2kg, this is a good alternative to EMS and regular airmail. The actual package is sent via regular airmail but at a discounted price. No tracking number is provided, but the service is quite fast and will usually arrive in about a week. The package is not insured.
- Airmail (link)
For packages over 2 kg, packages are not tracked and not insured.
Japan Domestic Shipping
- Japan Postal Service Youpack (link)
4. Wholesale Orders
We accept wholesale orders. Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org