New Product - DS3231M Real Time Clock Breakout
The DS3231M breakout board is a compact breakout board for the new DS3231M high precision real time clock chip. With it, you can add timekeeping and alarm functionality to any Arduino (or other microcontroller that supports the I2C/TWI protocol).
The board comes with an onboard CR1220 backup battery (keeps time when main power is disconnected). All pins on the chip are broken out, allowing you to use extra features such as 1Hz and 32kHz square wave output, interrupt on alarm and reset.
The board is super-compact: It is only a bit bigger than the battery holder.
- Breakout board for the DS3231M high precision real time clock
- Controlled using the I2C/TWI protocol
- Open source library available on GitHub
- All pins broken out for easy access to 1Hz and 32kHz square waves, alarm interrupt and reset.
- Pull-up resistors for SDA/SCL as well as for the 32KHz oscillator and square wave ouptut/alarm interrupt output
Have a look at the product page for more information.