The Akafugu LED Candle is an artificial candle that imitates the flickering of a real candle. Use it in place of a real tea candle: It will fit inside a tea candle casing or any holder made for tea candles.
It comes as a kit of easy to solder components, and is suitable for beginners to soldering.
- Randomly flickering LED: Imitates a candle
- Fits inside a tea candle casing
- Open Source Firmware (available at GitHub)
- Open Source Hardware: Eagle PCB design files available at GitHub.
- On-board ISP header for upgrading firmware