The 5V Breadboard Power Supply allows you to easily power your breadboard or any other circuit with a smooth regulated 5V supply. Power it using a standard 9V wall wart with a 2.1" barrel connector or use your computer's USB port with a USB mini-b cable.
It's made to be attached directly to the power rails on your breadboard. The compact size also makes it a perfect candidate for building in to any finished product that requires a regulated 5V power supply.
- Attaches directly to breadboard power rails
- PTC fuse to protect from short-circuits and from drawing too much power
- Protection diodes to protect from incorrect polarity and when both the USB and wall wart are connected at the same time.
- Power LED
- 7805 regulator with smoothing capacitors (data sheet, L7805CV)
- Compact PCB with easy to solder through-the-hole components